The Salvation Army Rainbows Pre-School awarded Outstanding
‘All children become highly confident and independent learners. Children behave superbly. They are extremely polite and respectful of others. Children show a great sense of belonging. Overall, children develop many skills that support their readiness for their next stage of learning, including their move to school (Ofsted 2017).’ Read the full report here
The Rainbow Playgroup provides a stable and safe environment for pre-school children to play and acquire the basic skills of the early years.
All children have the opportunity to share and co-operate with others as well as to enjoy play activities not always available at home.
- To provide a caring Christian environment for all children attending
- To allow children to develop social skills in order to bring about self-confidence, independence and self–discipline
- To help generate an enthusiasm for learning, and through the resources available, develop children’s educational skills
- To encourage socially acceptable behaviour by praise and example. Unacceptable behaviour will be dealt with in a positive manner
- To ensure that each child is encouraged to develop their own personality and reach their full potential whilst respecting others
Download a PDF of our prospectus by clicking HERE.
For an application form click HERE.